Vacancies for Staff at Worthing College
Worthing College is a very popular place to study for 16-19 year olds in the Worthing area. This thriving college has vacancies for both teaching and support staff. Current vacancies are as follows –
Information for Agencies
It is our policy to recruit candidates directly from advertisement through our College website, key job search websites and the press, to ensure equality of opportunity. If you have suitable candidates for our vacancies, they can apply on-line in their own right. For efficiency reasons we will not accept introductions or applications via recruitment agencies for our advertised vacancies.
Why work at Worthing College
Worthing College is a great place to work or study. We have been an Investors In People (IIP) organisation for several years. We currently employ over 200 staff in a diverse range of occupations. The Mission of Worthing College is to provide Opportunity, Achievement, Success and Progression for students and staff. To achieve the college mission we are committed to our values. These are -
- Put people first, care for students and staff, recognise each individual’s needs
- Make teaching and learning the top priority, value each person and foster individual learning to develop the whole person
- Work together with others to raise the ambitions and achievement of everyone
- Embrace diversity and challenge all forms of discrimination
- Strive for excellence, foster openness and trust and commit to continuous improvement where learners help shape improvements and the organisation as a whole
For more information about working at Worthing College click here.